Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thanks for listening

inspired to write. The Smiths. I didn't get in. I did literally the very best I could do. No one could tell me I told you so because no one told me so. I cannot blame myself without a time machine. Exactly how many nachos did I eat during my undergraduate? How many bean and cheese burritos? There were so many egg salad sandwiches. I slept through a test once in a Geology class. Why did I take Geology? That grade still counts. Its like a pair of jeans I charged when I was 21. I'm still paying interest. I'm publishing this. I'm not publishing this. I'm going to publish this. It needs a recipe. It's been too long without a recipe. Here's what I ate today:

Peanut Butter Puffins with Soymilk

VegNews califlower raw mashed potatoes in a whole wheat pita with spinach and Isa's mushroom and sour Kraut perogi filling.

Salad

Amy's pizZA

A lot of bar-b-Q potato chips

I love everyone who reads my blog.

5 comments:

Justice said...

XOXO

Jenny Abbott said...

I heart peanut butter puffins and I heart you!

k.r. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k.r. said...

more time to cook exciting meals and blog about them?

Alanna said...

I am so, so sorry to hear that... in fact I can't even believe it! They are crazy not to accept you. We are thinking of you and sending lots of love!